Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Need base for Spriting Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Need base for Spriting EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Need base for Spriting EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Need base for Spriting EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Need base for Spriting EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Need base for Spriting EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Need base for Spriting EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Need base for Spriting EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Need base for Spriting EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need base for Spriting

+5
hahavis
kenpachi
Scipio
Oturan
DNEmangekyo
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Need base for Spriting Empty Need base for Spriting Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 am

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hello all, I am new here and would like to make some sprites. Could anyone send me the base sprite?

Thanks in advance,
DNEmangekyo

Victory

2Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Need base for Spriting Koemushi

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

3Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 am

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Thanks, will be working on it tonight ^^

4Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Welcome DNE!
I know you'll love the game and the people.

http://datgai.webs.com

5Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 am

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Scipio wrote:Welcome DNE!
I know you'll love the game and the people.

Maybe if people like you would be a bit nicer. Don't get a very good feeling around here yet.

6Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I am not a nice person but I do try to maintain order and try to get people to follow the rules.

http://datgai.webs.com

7Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:17 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

true scopio is a pain in the back
no offence but he is kind when you follow the rules in the game
im always breaking the rules i always do double posting and triple posting but not anymore hes kind now that i dont do double posting
and im kind only to mist villagers if you choose mist you will see my mercy but if you choose anyother village you will see my wrath

8Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 pm

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Ill be mist (A) :P

9Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:31 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

If you choose leaf you will be under my protection ... Very Happy

10Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:50 pm

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hmmm I don't need protection, that's for weak leaf people! :P

11Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Maybe all of you should have some kind of protection.

I bet i'll be able to take on at least 5 of you at a time. Lol

12Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:08 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

you cant take on the future mizukage
il use my power and kill you all
dne
if your in kist you get hidden mist jutsu so no one can see anything exept us mist demons
and we get the 7swords
very good wepons

13Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:10 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

hmmm, theres too many mist shinobi... perhaps a limit for each village? ofc, since the konoha is the biggest country, it should have the highest limit...(perhaps i should've make a new topic suggestion :S)

14Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:19 pm

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

The mist will slaughter you all. We honor the mighty Zabuza and Haku!

15Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:29 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

the mist can kiss its ass good bye, cause it's about to be overgrown by leaves! and ur water techniques are only good for watering our plants so ha! (no offense, i'm just into the shinobi spirit. Almost as enthusiastic and imaginative as kenpachi)

16Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:32 pm

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Your the leaf village, not grass. Leaf village is about Fire shinobi. Water > Fire HA!

17Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:36 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

it was a metaphor... there are no attacks including leaves as far as i know...

18Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

well metaphors wont get you anywhere in battle

a quote of the first hokage
"Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive."

we stray from the path of justice but under my wing cowardice cant survive all mist peoples cowwrdness will not exist but instead we will be brave and victorious

and why should there be a limit just cuz no one likes leaf
you need to be independant you only like leaf cuz its the main village in series make your own choices

DNE most my m8s like suigetsu better than zabuza but zabuza is my favourite
hes the demon of the mist
zabuza all the way!

19Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 pm

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

I second you! Zabuza will use his hidden mist jutsu and slice unworthy peoples throat!

20Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

yes
the exicutioners sword is awesome
maybe you can have it
or you can take any sword you want il be the best kage ever
mist got most supporters including oturan the best guy in the game lol

21Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:16 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

u 2 r kinda overexcited. cool down. get back to reality. naruto isnt everything. :| no offense ofc, it's just a suggestion, but talking about what you're gonna do in the game(and its not even finished yet) is called spam. The forum is here for suggestions to improve the game, and not for RPing. Btw, that's not the reason i chose Konoha. I have more options being a leaf ninja. it has a bigger territory, meaning it'll have bigger hunting places where i can improve my jutsus, and much more. and I suggested the limiting so, we can balance the game, not because Im afraid the mist will own the game. Plus, it wouldn't be fair that every player is from the mist village...(im guessing most ppl will chose either konoha or mist, but what about other villages? we cant let them be playerless can we?

22Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 pm

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

If I am right, you are wrong too Toxic, and you are offtopic in my topic (Same for us ofc) so we all broke the rule... INCLUDED you toxic. Y

23Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

wot
in naruto series all villages dont have equal player all different ammount
so why have limits

24Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:22 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

well then I'll ask tydon to punish me :P suggest you 2 do the same :P

25Need base for Spriting Empty Re: Need base for Spriting Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:24 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

well, if the mist has a limit, ppl will have to join some other village. that way we can fill other villages with players. I doubt anyone would choose the rock village as his first choice...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum