Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Hiring more Spriters! Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Hiring more Spriters! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Hiring more Spriters! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Hiring more Spriters! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Hiring more Spriters! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Hiring more Spriters! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Hiring more Spriters! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Hiring more Spriters! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Hiring more Spriters! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiring more Spriters!

+5
GuzmanM
Scipio
YoungCoco
Tydon
Oturan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hiring more Spriters! Empty Hiring more Spriters! Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 am

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Due to school, and other work our spriters are really busy. They still remain our spriters but we need more people to sprite while they're out.

So please apply below, showing work you've done before. If I think your good, ill give you the template to test on. If you pass that last test, you may join the team.

Smile

Last edited by Oturan on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

2Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Hiring more Spriters! ANBUKakashi

Hiring more Spriters! Suigetsu

Hiring more Spriters! Naruto

This work is just a tad bit old, but I do not feel that my talents have withered much.

Although I am applying, I will not be dedicated ALL the time. Though I will still be productive, just sometimes I need good motivation.

And, sometimes I have to focus on school. But overall, I usually have at least 2 hours of free time during the day.

3Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Nice, ill PM you sometime on something I need you to work on.

4Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:47 am

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Hah....TYDON, long time no see dude. Theres a man who takes spriting seriously as to actually get things done. Doesn't let work and school get in the way....lol

5Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Hehe, Hey YC! Nice to see you again too man.

Its been too long waiting for NiN. I'm tired of having nothing to do as well!

Time to make a game!

I don't care if we get some bare-bones naked naruto MMO out in the world, because we can always update right? Lets get it done.

6Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:05 am

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

What happened to the one you were working on with Zero?

7Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

He is so confused that he makes it impossible for others to actually want to work with him O.o

First he wanted to make a Feudal Japan Era game, then 1 month later he wanted to make a Naruto game?

That's just too much for me. Lol

8Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Heh, wish I knew how to Code, I'd love to make a 2D Bleach MMO, unfortunately, my minimalistic skills currently rely in Spriting.

9Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

2D bleach mmo ha?

Hm... :P

Well with eclipse, anyone can make a basic game. But coding helps alot Smile

10Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:19 pm

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

I'm not code savvy to be honest. Its a suprise I can basic Sprite and do some Basic Sigs etc in the short time I been on the forums.

11Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

I suck at coding do. I can barley code anything without looking at already made codes for reference.

Smile

12Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I think you're doing great though!

(Simply trying to encourage, lol.)

http://datgai.webs.com

13Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

haha. nice try tongue

14Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:26 pm

GuzmanM

GuzmanM
Spriter
Spriter

im like oturan, i have minimal skills to code, but at spriting, im cool there..(Well, at least thats what i think)

15Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 am

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

Scipio told me to post here just to be sure everyone sees it.
here are some other sprites I have

Hiring more Spriters! ICONSZ

16Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:26 pm

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Aw, those ickle Sprites are cute Danny.

Just Kidding, there is a fantastic amount of detail been applied for Sprites of that size. Commendable in many ways.

17Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

ty lol
i just took those from my game in the making and they have 32x32 base icon so everything else is around that size ( character wise)

18Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Wow, ur really good at detail. Those small sprites are hard to show that much detail. I think we could use some of your enemies (monsters exc) for the game, if your ok with that. Or would you rather sprite new ones for oturan?
Smile

19Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

actually that slug is for summoning. but you can use it as enemy too. i also have frog and snake.
maybe i can try to reize them on photoshop. just tell me the size of your base and ill base it on that

20Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Please don't resize on photoshop. Often it leads to a lower quality image.

Your sprites are well done for such a small icon.

But also, this is the apply section.

Do you want to become a spriter for Oturan?

All you have done is posted 3 images.

If so, i'd recommend showing us your skill with the Oturan base template.

And/or tell us what you're best at doing in game development, then show maybe 1-2 examples.

21Hiring more Spriters! Empty Spriting Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Orden

Orden
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hello I am not exactly looking for work but it seems we have some similar goals. It's kind of funny to find this site now all of a sudden after so long but here goes. First off I'm almost done college, Physics/CIS, and I actually get paid to teach game creation but I'm on a breaking point in one of my own projects and I need buildings XD. I've been developing a free Naruto RPG for a while now in order to get publicity for the website I'll be opening and mostly just because game companies piss me off these days with their poor excuse for Naruto games. but that aside... I'm quite experienced in spriting and would love to help with your project while your usual people are bogged by school work, but I kinda need buildings... lol. Hmm to be more precise my game is a compilation of game types. When your outside it's a 2d game that simulates 3d by being able to run up walls and go all assassin's creed ninja like. Although you still have full use of all items/jutsu ect. The cool thing imo and the reason it helps get my name out is that you have the same abilities when inside buildings too, but when inside buildings its a 2d side scrolling rpg. lol when I first started i spent 3 solid weeks spriting both versions of Naruto and then every ability and transformation. Then the next week was spent getting the timing for every one down so it looked sweet. Smile Well I tend to write too much when I get excited so peace out. I'll check here later.

22Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I love the enthusiasm you have. As of now, Tydon is really iun charge because Oturan is too busy with school but I'm sure he would be happy to get another skilled spriter.

http://datgai.webs.com

23Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:56 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

orden what is your game called?

24Hiring more Spriters! Empty No name yet :P Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Orden

Orden
Academy Student
Academy Student

Since it is over and beyond copy right infringement Smile what with it using the Naruto story line and all, I figure I'll just call it Naruto Ninja scrolls or something else that is more or less a direct quote from Naruto yet works as a snappy title. I hadn't really thought about it yet though since once it's done I have a few people I want to send it too, to see if it's worth porting onto the DS and use touch screen or just port to GBA with a windows kernel and an SD card. Once I figure that out I'll know more I think XD.

--note I don't mean selling it to game boy since I couldn't do that Smile, just porting the code to reach a larger audience.--

25Hiring more Spriters! Empty Re: Hiring more Spriters! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

If you'd like to help out, show me a little of what you've done so I can see where you're at :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum