Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Suggestion - Duel System Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Suggestion - Duel System EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Suggestion - Duel System EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Suggestion - Duel System EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Suggestion - Duel System EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Suggestion - Duel System EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Suggestion - Duel System EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Suggestion - Duel System EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Suggestion - Duel System EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion - Duel System

+2
Scipio
hahavis
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion - Duel System Empty Suggestion - Duel System Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

Is there gonna be any ? I mean one is going on rampage in other people's villages and killing them (PK) ... Dueling is something completely different.

If you thing it is a good idea maybe there should be count before even be avaible to move you character when you accepted a duel?
And a duel death should not be counted as a death? Same for the win of course... Maybe there can be something in the profile like Duels won - XX
Duels lost - XX

2Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I like it.
I think there should be a trading thing for it that allowed you to make bets on who will win, lol.
I am a gambling addict. XD

http://datgai.webs.com

3Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

lol
good
il just stick with going on a rampage on other villages

4Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

and I'll just stick with stopping you when you enter the leaf ... Very Happy

5Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:46 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

lol hahavis, from now on, I'm ur partner Very Happy

6Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Well I doubt we'll be using a level system.

However i'll be thinking of a new way to make it so that the people who spend the most time on the game aren't really the strongest.

I want to make it so that people who don't have a lot of time to play, can also be powerful, just like any other person.

Also, it won't be easy to just go on a "rampage" and PK anywhere from 4-6 people easy.

You're forgetting NPC village guards, ANBU players, the Kage himself.

And things like medical nin who could easily sever your tendons, recon they have good accuracy and can get close to you.

Which would probably make your movements random.

Say you press the up key, you might go right for all we know ^^

7Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:24 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

Tydon wrote:Well I doubt we'll be using a level system.

However i'll be thinking of a new way to make it so that the people who spend the most time on the game aren't really the strongest.

I want to make it so that people who don't have a lot of time to play, can also be powerful, just like any other person.

Also, it won't be easy to just go on a "rampage" and PK anywhere from 4-6 people easy.

You're forgetting NPC village guards, ANBU players, the Kage himself.

And things like medical nin who could easily sever your tendons, recon they have good accuracy and can get close to you.

Which would probably make your movements random.

Say you press the up key, you might go right for all we know ^^
what leveling system man ... I am talking about duels... 1vs1 ... Just for fun Smile

8Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:59 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

he means there wont be any levels
tydon will there be hidden mist jutsu where the area goes misty and only mist village members can see through it
i hope we get that jutsu

hahavis you wont be able to stop me il be the mizukage the strongest kage ever

and oturan chose mist village aswell
we willbeat everyone up
especially when we use hidden mist we will only be able to see and youll be blind and il use secret kill on the leaf and every village

9Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

I'm pretty sure i'm going in mist too, mist everywhere, awesome swords, if your going on any rampages you'll have to invite me too lol. A duel system would be good if you just wanted a friendly fight.

10Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

hahavis was spot on when he said you don't gain or lose anything but another count on your little win/lose counter, perhaps a ratio of win/lose displayed instead of a number of wins and losses....

Edit: Btw, hahavis and Toxic, I would help you stop that psycho Kage guy if you needed it, you guys are pretty cool, lol, even though Waterfall is the best village really.
XD

Edit Again: Tydon, I love the Slice Tendon idea that randomizes their movements....

11Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

If you wanted a 1vs1 fight, go to a very secluded area, or, both of you sign up for the weekly tournament, and hope you make it to the finals to face off against each other, or hope you get to do it in a earlier round.

12Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fair enough.

The problem with the tournament though is the time zone differences some of us are waking as the others just laid down....
I still think we should have one though, lol.

13Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:34 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

so will we have hidden mist jutsu

14Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

There will be weekly village tournaments, and also a weekly "World tournament" Where the top four contestant fighters of each village will be put into a larger bracket of all the places in the world.

15Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

im asking something here
is it ingnore kenpachi day or ignore mizukage day

no one can stop me the psycokage
they should change mizukage to psycokage lol

16Suggestion - Duel System Empty Re: Suggestion - Duel System Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Why would they change it, you aren't any Kage yet so just calm down with it. This is NOT the right place to ask that, that is off the topic of Duel System so make a new topic to ask if you want or PM Ty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum