Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning: Oturan World Map!

+12
kenpachi
Danny
To>
YoungCoco
Tydon
Lost One
tonic41
Scipio
Nabajo Vianl
radori
hahavis
Oturan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Kenpachi, keep in mind that this is a multiplayer game, and not the Naruto series itself.

We can't have someone from behind a computer monitor telling everyone what to do.

52Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I still like the secretary idea, the Kage's secretary gives out missions and there is a real player as Kage....

Btw, I tutored a Senior when I was a Sophomore Tydon, and I liked Chem aLOT better than Biology, people are always wierd about the human body when there is no reason to be.

http://datgai.webs.com

53Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Lol, keeping you alive is reason enough right?

Which is why we study such things :P

As for missions, it wouldn't be fun to give people missions personally, trust me when I say this. It would be tedious and you'd hardly have time to do anything yourself.

NPC generated missions should be fine, the kage however, can give unofficial missions to teams, such as infiltrating another village, or getting information on someone.

54Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:01 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

will there be npc kage or real kage

55Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

That was just discussed if you could trouble yourself to read it, currently the thought is to have an npc to handle missions while a player can still be the Kage.

56Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:20 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but the kage should be able to tell people to not do this and do that
or theres no point of a kage if he cant tell people what to do

57Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

It was never said that the Kage couldn't tell people what to do only that they wouldn't give out missions besides the topic is about the Oturan world map, what the Kage can do does not belong here.

58Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:13 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

well the topic got carried away anyways leave that topic get back to the original topic

59Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 am

RinneganChipz

RinneganChipz
Academy Student
Academy Student

kenpachi wrote:but the kage should be able to tell people to not do this and do that

Map looks ok,,,so traveling from villages would take about 4-10 mins depending on where coming from?

Theres no point of a kage cuz chipz will make them fell pain

60Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Lol, riiiiight.

61Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:24 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

You're lack of grammar is making me "fell" some pain right now.

62Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:03 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

yo chipz im gona take the 8tails from you
its for a m8 whos im my ultimate squad

63Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

On the contrary Scipio.

You used the word "you're" the wrong way.

It would be 'your' in this sentence, 'you're' means 'you are'

Lol. Double fail for both of you :P

64Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:36 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

why does chipz talk like a weirdo hes says thing like chipz this and chips gona do that
chipz just say im gona not chipz gona or chips will feal pain
chips will be beaten by me

65Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

chipz reminds me of...
ken >.>

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

66Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:00 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

ha yea same here lol he's like, Ken's right hand or something :|

67Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:36 pm

RinneganChipz

RinneganChipz
Academy Student
Academy Student

RinneganChipz wrote:
kenpachi wrote:but the kage should be able to tell people to not do this and do that

Map looks ok,,,so traveling from villages would take about 4-10 mins depending on where coming from?

Theres no point of a kage cuz chipz will make them fell pain
Ty all for your inputs,,but is any1 gonna answer my question?

68Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I thought Tydon did, but yes it will be more than 30 seconds of running between villages.

69Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Yep.

Plan out your attacks a little better, so that you don't die immediately and have to make another 2 minute run just to join in on a raid again.

Lawl.

70Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

i know if you go to the leaf tydon will send anbu 50 miles out to kill you
he said that to me when i said il invade konaha

and i dont say things like kenny will invade konaha or kenny will be the ultimate player

chipz is weird

71Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 am

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

yes, yes you do

also, its good that it will take more than 30 seconds to get to another village, because that at least will make it seem more like in the series.

Last edited by Nabajo Vianl on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added stuff that was O.T)

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

72Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:52 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

how bout in a war if you die then you cant return to the battle
so then you nly have 1 try at the war
that would be really good
or the war would be for hours and hours cuz when someone dies they just keep coming back

and nabajo vianl when do i say like ken will do this and that i say il be this and do that

73Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:54 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

"I will extract the biiju from you" "I will invade Konoha" ... yeah when do you say things like that ...

anyway the bigger the map the more fun it is ... but don't make it like 20 minutes trip wow style ... Very Happy

74Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but then wars will last so long and it will be less realistic if you can keep going back to the war
20 mins will be piss taking

75Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

kenpachi wrote:but then wars will last so long and it will be less realistic if you can keep going back to the war
20 mins will be piss taking

Read before posting man ... I said Not like 20 mins wow style trip

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum