Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Like Ive said many times before. Oturan is going no where. This forum is just waisting Internet space at the moment. So this is what i'm doing. Some time this weekend, Ill be putting the forum under construction. It will stay that way until i have something to show of Oturan. The forum will be cleaned up of junk, and start fresh when i'm back. (ill fix everyones post/ryo counts)

Ill stay in contact with the team via MSN, and Yahoo Messenger.

Don't think this means I quit. It means i'm getting ready to work! Just sit back, and hopefully everything will grow!
Im trying to get oturan back to this level, where its purely our graphics, and looks great!
Smile
Oturan Forum will be closed temporarily... Oturan27

-Oturan

PS:
If you need to contact me:

irhymer@yahoo.com (add me on YM)

* YoungCoCo i also need your email again. Thanx

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Yep looking forward to all the work we're going to get done! By the the time SE comes up we'll be ready to go with a heap of graphics.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum