Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time

+3
Oturan
GuzmanM
dawnofearth
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time Empty whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 pm

dawnofearth

dawnofearth
Academy Student
Academy Student

i have a couple ultima online, wow it was nice in all but got boring, mabinogia or how ever you spell it was addikted to that game for like 2 years, combat arms a nice first person shooter, borderlands is one of my new favs just for the reason on how its set up thx i know i cant spell lol its all good hope i see what ever one else likes

GuzmanM

GuzmanM
Spriter
Spriter

My fav mmorpg was Adventure quest worlds. After that came runscape, but a week later, stopped playing it. I also played WOW, but... Didnt like it. I would like to say Oturan Online, but it isnt online yet, im not meaning anything bad, I just wanted to tell that OO will be the better naruto MMORPG EVER!!!!!!

3whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time Empty Re: whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

I gotta go with Dungeon Fighters!

Slayer & Gunner 4Life! XD

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

4whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time Empty Re: whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:11 am

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

Hmm.. Ive played a lot of MMORPG's before, I'd have to say Fallen Earth was one of my favourites. It just had too many bugs to be worth the money

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

City of Heroes/Villains hss been my favourite since 2004 when it was released. Borderlands is incridble though, love the fact that it is splitscreen and online multiplayer, me and my cousin play it nonstop when he comes over. lol

http://datgai.webs.com

tonic41

tonic41
Academy Student
Academy Student

MS and DFO rocks but i hate having toxic gravy as my name...

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

Dekaron would be the game I like as a story and gameplay ... even so I got bored on the 2-nth month Very Happy ... But I pretty much think that when this game is out I will change my mind Very Happy

8whats everyones fav mmorpg of all time Empty i think i found a new game Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:45 pm

dawnofearth

dawnofearth
Academy Student
Academy Student

maple story is starting to grow on me i played it along time ago when it first game out and wasnt so much a of a side scroller but i think i am starting to like it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum