Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! Empty Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 am

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! 1_Naruto_the_Sage

After my week of almost completely ignoring the forum, iv'e come back to say that were back and ready to continue development! Iv'e been studying naruto episodes, and other naruto projects! With a whole new game-plan to make sure the game runs smooth and fast. The game has been divided into 3 major versions.

Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! 3tails

Version 1 - A low budget Oturan, but extremely fast development The game has a loss of some features like shadows. But its well worth it to get a playable game out their in the next month.

Version 2 - After V1 has settles down, all the graphics will be moved into a custom engine being made by a personal friend! It will have all of the features we need instead of using an engine with the illusion of naruto.

Version 3 - Th break through project. Oturan plans to go all out, going 3D! This version may change depending what i learn from the school i'm going too. But right now the game is planned to be in a 3D engine, with custom 3D graphics. This version is far away so don't get your hopes up yet...

Well for the past 2 days i jumped into Version 1, and added in some real naruto features! Like Jutsu, and Chakra! And the equip system is all set up so u can get your ninja gear set up to customize your ninja's appearance!

Not only did i work on Oturan, We also have a special project being worked on by radori! Youll find out soon, but to add, i also cleaned out the Forum! Removing all spam, and topics that dont have to really do with the current oturan (news).

So get ready! Oturan is back!!!

Oturan Online is Back, Up and Running! Naruto-ultimate-ninja-4-cutscene-500x375

Smile

Last edited by Oturan on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Great, glad you cleaned the forums up! Good to see you back! Very Happy

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Yep, ill be trying to update the forums at least every other day. And i really need some forum rules to keep the place in order. Soon ill be posting a ton more screen shots, and sprites.

Not to mention the fan development section where ill leave templates so members can create clothes, jutsu, and missions from the comfort of the forum. And i try my best to add it Smile

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum