Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Suggestion - jutsu  Stats EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion - jutsu Stats

+2
Scipio
tonic41
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Suggestion - jutsu Stats Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:20 am

tonic41

tonic41
Academy Student
Academy Student

I think that Taijutsu should have its own stats.
with a higher Taijutus stat you can attack faster and use better Taijutsu attacks.
ex. if your tai jutsu skill is lower then 5 you cant learn Dynamic Entry.

2Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Good idea but it's kind of a given that we will have different stats for each jutsu type.
Always good to make sure they didn't forget about something like this though. Good one Tonic.

http://datgai.webs.com

3Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 am

tonic41

tonic41
Academy Student
Academy Student

Thanks, now it will be more harder to get all jutsu. XD

4Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I honestly hope NOBODY ever has every jutsu, if I did I'd find a way to delete half of them, too many options makes you lose focus in battle.

5Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, i like to focus on some abilities that i know work rather than having 100 different techniques to throw about,you wouldn't even use half of them, besides we can't have mini Orochimaru's after every jutsu going around.

6Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:30 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

well make a cap of 10 jutsus as a genin 20 for chuunin 30 for jounin 40 for anbu ...

(this is just example numbers)

and when genin tries to get 11 jutsu to get his XP lowered. But the limit needs to be known so everybody could know how much jutsus they can learn and make their tactics by that factor too.
This would make the game a little harder and make it fair. And when you PK it really will be because you have skill.
But this is just my opinion and your decision Very Happy

7Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:52 am

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

What I think is needed in a Naruto MMO is uniqueness, the players need to feel special the ninja from different village all should have unique jutsu. Ninja from other village shouldn't be able to learn these techniques, the same goes for clans. E.g Aburame, Inukuza etc.

8Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:57 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

you've got a point ... They should ... But it must taken by mission of some sort , not buying or getting it learn by training. And there must be at least rank cap for the unique jutsu I mean it needs that so won't happen something like this :
New player registers , and by being born in konoha he has been born with the knowledge of unique jutsu. One minute after that he uses that jutsu to kill not only the academy students but jounins and anbus as well ... I believe this will make you want to play even more untill you obtain that unique jutsu

9Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

hahavis, great ideas.

10Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:00 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

Thanks. And since we are talking about jutsu I just got an idea ...
It could be cool to create your own jutsu ... But since it will take a lot of coding skill and time to do that you could yous the modified versions of rasengan and chidori (for example) from the anime and when someone reaches Jounin rank he can get one of this.
Here is an exaple:
Player gets Rasengan on Chuunin level and gets really good with it and on Jounin rank he can choose between Oodama Rasengan and Rasen Shuriken

So what do you think ?

11Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:16 pm

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Don't make things too indepth, I understand the necessity of fairness in games. Not allowing too many Jutsu can be controlled by the elemental affinities and the allocation of a specific amount of Jutsu to your "HOTKEYS".

Same time, to be more fair to newbies, you could have a cap on the levels that can attack other players of a specific level. Heroes of Gaia, a strategy based MMO, uses a 5x higher or 5x lower system in what level can attack what level. If we use a 3 x higher and 3 x lower.....we could say that a level 6 player can be attacked by a level 18 and a level 2 character, but no higher and no lower.

12Suggestion - jutsu  Stats Empty Re: Suggestion - jutsu Stats Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:28 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

which would mean when your level 10 you could be attacked by level 30 and level 30 - by level 90 ? maybe if it is 5 levels higher/lower ?
and btw what is the level cap ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum