Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can help ALOT if this is a game made using BYOND!

+6
Unfading
Lost One
Nabajo Vianl
tonic41
Oturan
Sorarox123456
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

Just so you know incase you are using BYOND DM coding dmi iconning and dmm or dmp mapping that I do coding iconning and mapping! I am in the top 5 byond coders and top 10 mappers and iconners! Smile

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Sad part is. Were not using byond Sad

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

tonic41

tonic41
Academy Student
Academy Student

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

tonic41 wrote:yea there using Eclipse..
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/index.php
ok I'll learn how to use that because I am a VERY fast learner... I learned how to code icon and map WITHOUT the guide online Smile I learned in a day by myself

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Cool! That would help to have another eclipse user here. So far i think im the only one Smile

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

isnt ninjamouse using eclipse too?

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

That engine is great from some of the screen shots you can just tell it would fit perfectly for a naruto MMORPG. Thats great your with BYOND, and you have a great amount of skill with mapping. If this game was being made through BYOND I probably would have left already.. just my opinion.

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

Oturan wrote:Cool! That would help to have another eclipse user here. So far i think im the only one Smile
Well tell me this... is it hard to learn how to make games through Eclipse? Because I can Make a BYOND Version REALLY fast so we can have two versions... BYOND and Eclipse just like Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion(It's got a PC version a PS3 version and an XBox 360 version) Smile

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

Sorarox123456 wrote:
Well tell me this... is it hard to learn how to make games through Eclipse? Because I can Make a BYOND Version REALLY fast so we can have two versions... BYOND and Eclipse just like Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion(It's got a PC version a PS3 version and an XBox 360 version) Smile

Thing is about Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, is that its a mass produced game by a company, not a fanmade game on a freeware engine =/ also, the creators of oblivion mass produce a single copy and convert each one for different consoles so make more money, this is a free game ( i'd hope :P ) for fans of naruto/ninjas. and isn't going to be released on any other console.

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

Nabajo Vianl wrote:
Sorarox123456 wrote:

Thing is about Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, is that its a mass produced game by a company, not a fanmade game on a freeware engine =/ also, the creators of oblivion mass produce a single copy and convert each one for different consoles so make more money, this is a free game ( i'd hope :P ) for fans of naruto/ninjas. and isn't going to be released on any other console.
Well this IS free but that isn't the point I was trying to make... I am thinking of making a BYOND version of this game so people don't have to play the other version and they can just play the byond version incase they don't want to sign up for any forums or stuff ;)

Unfading

Unfading
Academy Student
Academy Student

Sora, i don't think its necessary to have two versions, if you make games really fast it sounds to me you might be one of those rippers on BYOND, no offense. I used to play on BYOND as well and i never saw any of your games. Can you possibly show an example of your work?

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

(possible trolling/baiting)

I'd have to agree with Unfading. You keep talking about your speed in creating a game but it is not possible to make a functioning game of any quality without starting with a premade game and just modding it.

Btw, the whole Elder Scroll thing you tried to play epic failed. It cannot be called the same game if we were to use BYOND because it cannot possibly be as good if it uses an actual engine. BYOND's engine would lag like hell with this as it does with nearly EVERY game on there.

http://datgai.webs.com

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

1st Post
Scipio wrote:(possible trolling/baiting)

I'd have to agree with Unfading. You keep talking about your speed in creating a game but it is not possible to make a functioning game of any quality without starting with a premade game and just modding it.

Btw, the whole Elder Scroll thing you tried to play epic failed. It cannot be called the same game if we were to use BYOND because it cannot possibly be as good if it uses an actual engine. BYOND's engine would lag like hell with this as it does with nearly EVERY game on there.
No I'm not trolling... what I do for new games is... I had the one and only ORIGINAL game for byond(it was a naruto game) and I made that game... people helped with it and got the source and ripped... what I do is I make a new game with my own ORIGINAL source... I make it MUCH better and change it on ALMOST EVERYTHING to make it into a non rip game... then I use that source and do the same process... im no ripper! Also BYOND doesn't lag for me... The new versions of byond stop laggy gameplay Smile

2nd Post
Unfading wrote:Sora, i don't think its necessary to have two versions, if you make games really fast it sounds to me you might be one of those rippers on BYOND, no offense. I used to play on BYOND as well and i never saw any of your games. Can you possibly show an example of your work?
I think it's very necessary because people who like byond can play it and on the hub will be on the top an "Affiliate" sending them to the one that you guys are making and on the one you are making you can send them a link to the byond version so people can play both versions Smile

Last edited by Scipio on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

Nice double post.... what!? you can't just edit your original post? Is it that hard? The game is already being made with another engine so can we just stop with all the BYOND. Thank you

Unfading

Unfading
Academy Student
Academy Student

I'm pretty sure that people who like BYOND just like the games and if they like Oturan then they can simply join the community, I don't see a point in making a whole new game on BYOND if they can just join us. We still don't even know if your that great of a game developer, and I agree with Scipio there is always a way to improve a game, you cant really make a game(as in finishing a game) in week unless its of very poor quality, but then again you can prove otherwise if you show an example of your work. Smile

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Hey everyone, perhaps the discussion should end here, the threads purpose was not to discuss BYOND. If anyone wants to do that i guess they can make a new thread about it.

(Managed to get on quickly, my relatives aren't leaving for another few days yet so i'm not free yet, i'll be able to get back to my usual activity soon)

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Technically, theres nothing wrong with this topic. There talking about his idea of helping out If were using byond.

They could go on and on forever. But its sort of pointless. The game is being made in eclipse, and were not planning on making another version, or moving it to byond.

Personally i think byond might be more flexible then eclipse. But eclipse is much more stable, doesnt lag, and there have never been any released naruto games in eclipse yet that i know of. By making this in byond, were just another "play for a day" naruto byond game.

Not to be harsh. But i will lock this topic in less then 24 hours. So make your final statements...

Cool

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

Oturan your a sick c*** for making this game Smile thats all I have to say everyone enjoy new years!

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Sorarox123456 wrote:
No I'm not trolling... what I do for new games is... I had the one and only ORIGINAL game for byond(it was a naruto game) and I made that game... people helped with it and got the source and ripped... what I do is I make a new game with my own ORIGINAL source... I make it MUCH better and change it on ALMOST EVERYTHING to make it into a non rip game... then I use that source and do the same process... im no ripper! Also BYOND doesn't lag for me... The new versions of byond stop laggy gameplay Smile

I was saying my post was possibly Trolling Sora, not your's. Although this whole BYOND debating is getting tiresome because you have posted the same arguement in multiple threads now.

If you want to make another Naruto game or simply Advertise Oturan on one of your existing BYOND HUBs I don't think Oturan would mind but not many people here agree with your stance on BYOND so please drop the subject if you don't mind.

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

Oturan wrote:Technically, theres nothing wrong with this topic. There talking about his idea of helping out If were using byond.

They could go on and on forever. But its sort of pointless. The game is being made in eclipse, and were not planning on making another version, or moving it to byond.

Personally i think byond might be more flexible then eclipse. But eclipse is much more stable, doesnt lag, and there have never been any released naruto games in eclipse yet that i know of. By making this in byond, were just another "play for a day" naruto byond game.

Not to be harsh. But i will lock this topic in less then 24 hours. So make your final statements...

Cool
But if you were listening to one of my posts I said the New Versions don't lag(which they don't) so it will be non-laggy if I make it

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

If you listen to what I said. I DLed it like a week ago. still lags like hell.

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

And I played it today still lags ...

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

hahavis wrote:And I played it today still lags ...
doesnt lag for me

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Sora. you must have some special premium holy s*** version on BYOND cause I am a Member and I have a 3 gig processor so I wouldn't expect it to lag but lo and behold, I still lag.
(The only reason I am a member is because I thought the members got a different, non lag version but I was mistaken.)

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

Scipio wrote:Sora. you must have some special premium holy s*** version on BYOND cause I am a Member and I have a 3 gig processor so I wouldn't expect it to lag but lo and behold, I still lag.
(The only reason I am a member is because I thought the members got a different, non lag version but I was mistaken.)
I have no premium version... I use Windows XP and it's fine... my friend has a Vista(Windows 7) and it works fine for him also!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum