Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form!

+13
Tydon
kenpachi
DNEmangekyo
jeff1254
Nabajo Vianl
Scipio
TheRexion
radori
wvgfHdlyf
Ninjamouse1
YoungCoco
Shadow
Oturan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Mist is The Six-Tailed Slug sealed within Utakata. It is a giant, bipedal slug with six tails. It has been captured, extracted, and sealed by Akatsuki.

http://datgai.webs.com

27Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

oh yea.

Well just so you know. Oturan is not planning on following tightly to the anime and manga. Meaning some characters will still be alive in this game such as Zabuza, and Haku.
:P

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

28Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Glad to hear that Oturan.
So, this demon could still be alive for the game, although it seems rather lame.

29Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

yea. its just that i found out this is the problem with fan based mmo. If we follow the anime we get lost in the time. If we choose one time period the game will always be the same, but leaving most characters alive leaves the game open for anything.

30Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:13 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

That's some great thinking.
You are a clever kid you know?

(Not just sucking up or anything)

31Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 am

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

haha wow. loveing the kyuubi form Very Happy
the more people that find out about about the forum the more they join. and the more updates that there is, and the more the game development progresses...which looks awesome Very Happy

-faints from over excitement-

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

32Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Scipio wrote:That's some great thinking.
You are a clever kid you know?

(Not just sucking up or anything)
lol thanks.

I really try to make this game a success. I don't want another failed naruto game.
tongue

Nabajo Vianl wrote:haha wow. loveing the kyuubi form Very Happy
the more people that find out about about the forum the more they join. and the more updates that there is, and the more the game development progresses...which looks awesome Very Happy

-faints from over excitement-

Yep. Iv'e always said I would finally update often when we had a decent amount of (active) members. I'm, dedicated to this game, and I want to show it to everyone
Smile

33Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:18 am

jeff1254

jeff1254
Academy Student
Academy Student

1st post
ok good. how about after you used it your hp will be cut down by 35% and your stats are back to normal... and also an S-rank mission that could obtain it is good but just make it 50% to obtain after all the nine-tailed fox is strong and you are just in solo mission to obtain it... and it would be great if there is a 10% chance to get the nine-tailed fox when you are born like in the naruto anime..

2nd post
and also how about this:

"there will be an event like in holidays to obtain a bijuu... you will talk to the npc kage of your own village for the S-rank mission... you will be teleported to a place where you are alone and will fight the bijuu... after you defeat the bijuu the kage will appear and will seal it to you... of course the sealing would be tough... you have a 50% chance to get the Bijuu... you could either die or live... if the sealing is succesful you will put to asleep because of the bijuus' power and will be taken by the kage and will teleport back to your village and then when you wake up you got the bijuu inside of you... but if the sealing is a fail you will just die and will be teleported by the kage to your village...

3rd post
it would be great when after you used the bijuu your hp will be cut by 35% of your original life and your stats will be back to normal and you cant use the bijuu for another 5-10 minutes... also the S-Rank mission will be given by the npc kage of your village...it would be great if you defeated the bijuu you will have a 50% chance to survive after all the bijuu is tough and you will be alone where you and the bijuu alone fought...

Last edited by Scipio on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Triple post so I combined them.)

34Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:41 pm

DNEmangekyo

DNEmangekyo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hmm I love the kyuubi form, but maybe you could make the clothes/body a little more red/orange aswell, since the glow is all around the body, just an idea don't shoot me :P

35Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

*Holsters his hypothetical gun*
I only put it up cause you added that smiley face thing....

I do agree though but I would imagine it's quite difficult to add an orange/red effect to all the clothes, you would have to do something like, have a new "state" for every clothing sprite.

36Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:56 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

not fair
the bijuu should be at random places so each village has a chance to get them

how bout making a jutsu to extract the bijuu and one to controll bijuu so like the first hokage

37Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Um, the Sage of Six Paths made that jutsu....

Certain Bijuu are in certain villages kenpachi, that's the way the Universe is.

38Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

The bijuu were distributed amongst the ninja villages to prevent another war and spread power and balance.

It will be possible to have more than one bijuu in the same village. This will all be due to a ninja obtaining a certain jutsu, knocking out the jinchuuriki, and extracting it, which will take around 3-5 minutes. So hope that nobody else comes and tries to kill you for it.

If the said statement happens and there are more than 1 jinchuuriki in the same village, it will be up to the other villages to try and stop that certain village from becoming too powerful.

I'm thinking a temporary alliance? Well, anything is possible in the Naruto world.

Also, it's possible to have that red/orange glow, you just need to have the right spriting skills to do it. Which I can.

Dunno when or if i'll re-make it though. Haven't felt too good lately.

39Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:31 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I really dont think it needs an all over glow, lol. It looks good the way it is. Also, the whole bijuu stealing thing is very creative, Akatsuki would also be eligible right?
Just because it's their life mission, lol

40Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

anyway how will we get bijuu, if a person kills the bijuu will it just start going into him?

41Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

I don't know yet.

42Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

well i cant remeber where but oturan said if you kill a bijuu there a something like 1/2 chance you get it in you

43Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Sure, but that has changed.

44Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

so whats it know
willthere be sealing techniques
will there be the jutsu that akatsuki use to extract bijuu

45Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Yeah. Akatsuki members will have that jutsu.

I'm thinking about making it so that it only takes one akatsuki member to extract a bijuu. Because coding in the whole thing that it takes more than one person to do it, then taking it to the statue and all that stupid stuff would come up.

then the akatsuki people would be fighting over which of the 2+ people gets the bijuu.

Death reaper technique will be available as well.

Which is the jutsu used by the 3rd hokage against orochimaru to take his arms away, and what the 4th hokage used to put the kyuubi inside of naruto.

46Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:21 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

woooooooooow
but how will akatsuki be chosen
death reaper sealing will it be for everyone

47Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

kenpachi, make a new topic for Akatsuki so I don't have to ban you again....

48Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Yes, anyone has the potential to learn the Death Reaper Seal jutsu.

49Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

wow il seal the kages hands

but what can you seal with it
bijuu, and can you seal peoples body parts so they cant use their body whoch has been sealed lol thats crazy people would just leave if that happened

50Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

NO jutsu in this game will be a permanent thing as it is in the series but maybe it would be cool to disable the use of chakra moves like Orochimara did to Naruto...temporarily of course....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum