Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Empty [AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 am

Mun

Mun
Veteran
Veteran

Ametsuchi Clan - Heaven and Earth Clan

Clan members are masters of the lightning style jutsu, and are all followers of an ancient beast and are guided by the leader of the Ametsuchi clan in which they believe to be the reincarnation of the ancient beast.

Requirements:
- You must be at least level 30+

Banner and Signature coming soon... When I have time xD

http://www.knightsofanime.darkbb.com

2[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Empty Re: [AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 am

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Cool! Cant wait to see the banner Smile

*PS: i realise no one is joining clans.. they are all making one. Well just so everyone knows, in order for your clan to be official and get its own forum is for another member to join
tongue

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

3[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Empty Re: [AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:49 am

Mun

Mun
Veteran
Veteran

Oturan wrote:Cool! Cant wait to see the banner Smile

*PS: i realise no one is joining clans.. they are all making one. Well just so everyone knows, in order for your clan to be official and get its own forum is for another member to join
tongue

Actually, I think you should wait for more members to join before letting "anyone" making a clan.
You should make it so that if you want to make a clan, you have to first find 5 willing people that want to join your clan and send you a pm with your clan's name and the five people willing to join.
And they also must have clan history, name, requirements and such in the pm.

And you personally choose whether to approve the clan or not.

4[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Empty Re: [AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:06 am

radori

radori
Genin
Genin

i like that idea Very Happy
its organized and reasonable
Clapping

5[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Empty Re: [AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 am

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

yea. i do approve of the clan myself. These are just applications to show what your clan is. Once 2 or 3 people decide to join your clan, and you follow all the rules. Your clan becomes official, and you receive your own clan forum.

The problem with your idea is, if the clan doesnt exist how can they get members?

And you said clan history, which is impossible if the clan isnt even registered. Hope this doesnt sound harsh, just clearing that point up
Smile

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

6[AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Empty Re: [AC] Ametsuchi Clan [AC] Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 am

Mun

Mun
Veteran
Veteran

Oturan wrote:yea. i do approve of the clan myself. These are just applications to show what your clan is. Once 2 or 3 people decide to join your clan, and you follow all the rules. Your clan becomes official, and you receive your own clan forum.

The problem with your idea is, if the clan doesnt exist how can they get members?

And you said clan history, which is impossible if the clan isnt even registered. Hope this doesnt sound harsh, just clearing that point up
Smile

No, you don't understand what I'm saying.
You make a clan, using your ideas... get around 5 people that would want to join then they send you their clan idea with the 5 or so people supporting it and would join... and see whether you approve it or not...
It might not exist because maybe... it hasn't been registered yet? Which is what they are trying to do... get it registered...
It's what they do in a game called graal...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum