Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oturan Online Website and Possibly New Forum!

+9
To>
amadjashin
Oturan
Ninjamouse1
Scipio
Lost One
hahavis
kenpachi
Tydon
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Well, today I was thinking... If we want this to be good, then we need a decent website instead of just a forum.

Something that when people go to the website, it'll tell them what's going on before they even start to ask questions.

Along with this, we need a better forum.

Something far more organized and easier to see threads pertaining to FAQ's and the likes.

To see what I've been working on, click this link.

http://www.wix.com/Tairaa/Oturan-Online

I'll be buying a subscription sometime after I get it all done and looking pretty, but it probably won't be until the demo is released, or somewhere close to it.

Keep your heads up guys!

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

wow
we dont realy need a new forum
this one is great and nce website
could you put some screen shots on there

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

the new site is looking very good Smile (this might sound a little like I am the boss but I don't mean it in that way) nice job tydon Smile

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

kenpachi wrote:wow
we dont realy need a new forum
this one is great and nce website
could you put some screen shots on there
Someone doesnt want to lose their post count. Nice work Tydon looks amazing, good thing you put the copyright in. ;)

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I do think we should have a new forum, as long as I still get to be admin because I like keeping order, lol.

http://datgai.webs.com

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

I'll add screenies once I get some re-done buildings and nice tiles to show off.

I also plan to add tons of new media to the site once I get this all worked out.

It's just not going as fast as I'd like it to because I'm the only spriter atm.

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

Ouch, well good to hear you working hard Tydon. Scip I totally agree, someones got to keep these bastards in line :P

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Thanks Lost, glad I'm appriciated, lol.

I love the donate button, I'll be clickin that at some point, haha.

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

ermm lost one just swore is there any punshment for that

and il be sure not to click the donate button
i dont have a bank account so i cant

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I said in a post that I KNOW you read that if you want to report an infraction or argue one with me, PM it....

Also, snitches get stitches.

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

i'll be posting the new link to the forums once the forum site is up and running again.

They're moving to new servers and hopefully updating a bit.

I'll be posting it in the Announcements section.

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

Alright, sounds good.

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Ok, I'll be watching out for the announcement then.

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

ehh. I like the idea of a website. But to tell you the truth, your making the same mistakes I did (about the website). You really don't want to keep changing so much, it causes confusion and takes focus off of the actual point, the game. Take it from the vets like me, radori, and ninjamouse. We've been through at least 3-4 forums lol.

This was our original website: Old Oturan Site

So I think the idea of a website is cool, but i dont think you should move to a new forum at least until the game is actually released.
Smile

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Yep, I can verify that, we went through quite a few sites and after the first few times it was just getting confusing having new forums all the time just when we had got settled.

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

i know some people wont even know we've got a new forum they'll think oturan is history and so we shouldnt change the site
i dont like change's
it annoys me

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

That's really cute and all, but vets? lol

I'm 18 years old, and i've been making 2D games for 3 years now.

I've had maybe 10+ forums for different projects i've made and helped create. There are a few reasons I believe that we need a final switch. Something more tolerable for the media I wish to add, which will also make things run more smoothly.

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

what do you wnt to add to the new forum

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

By vets i meant oturan. People who have been with oturan sense the start.

But i was just giving my opinion, if you can make it work, by all means go ahead with the forum.

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but the thing is the forums for a game the forums not the game
make a new forum once the game has begun it would be much better

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Why would I do that?

I could just do it now, like I have, and get it over with.

The new forum has many more features than this one.

It also allows for a great arcade feature that will soon be put into our forum once they release the final version, which I hope to incorporate into the real game.

You could play games in the arcade section, and if you get past a certain "High Score of the Month", then you would get forum currency, which you could use to get exclusive in-game items.

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

tydon have you noticed that we have less members now
lots are eaving
because of nothing going on
i we make a new forum then we'll lose more people
what if someone does read the msg about the new forum or doesnt to the topic with the new forum link
what if they only rely to posts that theyve already posted on and dnt go to the new post then they will be left behind

im just saying id rather stick with this forum

amadjashin

amadjashin
Academy Student
Academy Student

wow kenpachi you must be the thing of posts that make no sense becayse i didnt get a word of that
could you plz at least try to make more sense

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

kenpachi wrote:tydon have you noticed that there are less members now
lots are leaving
because of nothing going on
if we make a new forum then we'll lose more people.
what if someone does not read the msg about the new forum or doesnt go to the topic with the new forum link
what if they only reply to posts that theyve already posted on and dnt go to the new post then they will be left behind

im just saying id rather stick with this forum

For once i kind of agree with kenpachi...

Last edited by Oturan on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

well I'm kind of drunk right now but mostly I agree with kenpachi's sight over the things about changing the site and forum. If you change the forum lots of people won't even bother checking to read so they will know that the forum page is changed... Besides there must be reminder of Oturan's effort about making this game. Since I was making a lot of sites in freewebs I agree about changing the site. I have made sites in the most favorite sites about making sites and I must say all of them alone s*ck, but every forum could be made the way the administrator wants to be made... So if you want to make something new just delete the useless posts in this forum(if you want get the moderators to help you) and go on with this forum. I don't see much more need to change anything else about the site and forum of the game so keep making progress in the actual game from the time of making of the final site to the time of the making of the final release of the game ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum