Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Suggestion - Sage Mode Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Suggestion - Sage Mode EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Suggestion - Sage Mode EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Suggestion - Sage Mode EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Suggestion - Sage Mode EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Suggestion - Sage Mode EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Suggestion - Sage Mode EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Suggestion - Sage Mode EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Suggestion - Sage Mode EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion - Sage Mode

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion - Sage Mode Empty Suggestion - Sage Mode Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

I would like to know if Oturan Online will be creating a Liited or Annual Mission to enter the land of the toads and acquire the rarity known as Sage Mode.

I've never been a fan of Doujutsu like Sharingan or Byakugan, BUT, I am interested in this acquirement where physical and Chakra based prowess are increased 10 fold. I understand that its acquirement in game will not been 10 fold increases, but, using the same form of restrictions you have made for the Doujutsu, you could add some form of increase in physical prowess and *jutsu elemental negation.

*Just an additional idea, but it is indirect to this topic. Rather than Sage Mode inreasing your Chakra Points, how about making it so that any Jutsu used will not have any sort of Elemental Weakness/Strengths, but the power of the jutsu is generally raised as to commit an increased amount of dealt damage.

The weaknesses of something like this could be the following:

- Period of time stationery required as to absorb the necessary natural chakra as to activate sage mode. Easily disruptible.

- Chakra Point Diminishment. So many Chakra points per second until voluntarily deactivated or Chakra runs out.

- Due to elemental negation, you Jutsu will have no additional damages for if jutsu element is strong against another type. (But, Sage Mode will add extra, temporary points to the members JAP & JDP due to prowess increase)

Strengths would be:

- Increase in character prowess includeing JAP and JDP.

- Elemental Negation means that another jutsu would not be stronger than your own jutsu or affinity, so extra damages will be occured.

2Suggestion - Sage Mode Empty Re: Suggestion - Sage Mode Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Well, I don't think I was ever going to be making it so that one jutsu is stronger than another, if the possibility of you going against someone who is opposite to you in your chakras.

Only power-ups like Curse Mark and Bijuu like things would do this.

However, I do believe this will be in the game at some point.

I'll think about the benefits and disadvantages along with your ideas and come up with a balanced solution.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum