Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

HOWDY DOUBLE O.

Most people when presenting their work accepted for ingame would try and show a certain decorum. Not me, I've had far too many Energy Drinks to even see straight.

Anyway, As one of the Spriters working toward keeping your character warm during these cold winter days, I thought I would give you all sneak peeks into what has been create thus far and what will be availiable on the character creation screen and the fashion retailers of Oturan Online.

SPRITES CREATED

UPPER TORSO

(NEW) BAsic Tee-Shirt Design

When I first started at the Double O with my Amateur Spriting Skills. I created the Basic T-Shirt Sprite as my very first offering. BUT, it wasn't really good enough. So, after getting advice from many top Spriting Artists, I finally got down to making some improvements.

Here is the Finished Test Product

Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings KoemusT-ShirtTestingBase

*Template Complete

(NEW) Long Sleeved Top

Yes, Once again, a recreation of a more amateurish approach. It has been newly improved and looks far better than the original. TRUST ME.

Here is the Test Base

Dont let Your Character Go Commando! Use these ingame Clothings NEWLongSleevedTopTestBase

*Template Complete

Under Construction

Upper Torso

Collared Shirt
Open Shirt
Waist Coat

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

again something better than what I would have done but not only for that I will say :
Good Work Make that long sleeve top in black and I will love you Very Happy

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

You know, we could always use a color code editor.

Just make all of the shirts, different shades of black and we could allow them to choose any color they wanted, and it would appear that color, also with the shading.

But we'd have to see if that were possible with Eclipse. It was BYOND.

Or we could just re-color them ourselves. And make some colors more rare than others, like lime green and sky blue or pink..

and raise the price just a tad bit more.

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

I was thinking....A T-Shirt with Pikachu's lil chubby face smiling out at you would be good. But do I have enough Pixels...lol

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

YoungCoco wrote:I was thinking....A T-Shirt with Pikachu's lil chubby face smiling out at you would be good. But do I have enough Pixels...lol

That question has plagued mankind for centuries....

http://datgai.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum