Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Suggestion- NEW character customization Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Suggestion- NEW character customization EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Suggestion- NEW character customization EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Suggestion- NEW character customization EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Suggestion- NEW character customization EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Suggestion- NEW character customization EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Suggestion- NEW character customization EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Suggestion- NEW character customization EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Suggestion- NEW character customization EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion- NEW character customization

+3
hahavis
YoungCoco
Danny
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion- NEW character customization Empty Suggestion- NEW character customization Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

I saw the old post of the "character customization" and no, having more than 1 clan just makes the game terrible so I made my own post about this.

In the character creation screen I think we should have a "Clan" section and "Specialty" section.
The clan section is of course choosing your clan or clanless if you don't want to be part of any clan. there's an upside of choosing clanless but i'll get to that later.

The "specialty" section is kind of like your advantage/boost.
If you pick a clan then you get to choose only 1 specialty.
but if you choose clanless you get 2 specialty.
Here are the boost I had in mind:
Medical- Ability to learn the medical technique(healing,rebirth,poison mist etc)
Intel-your character has an incredible amount of IQ and will be able to learn jutsu faster and adapt to different situation better than others.
Swordsman-Really good at handling weapons(swords,kunai,shuriken,armors)so basically they can use projectiles and swords faster than any other people and are agile.
Will of Fire-Naruto like boost(leaf village only)- able to tank damages and gets a boost in chakra.
Hand to hand-Gains a boost in strength/stamina when fighting close range,also able to withstand taijutsu attacks, but terrible at long range combat.

well thats all i got for now I'm sure I'll think of other village exclusive specialty later on but I need to know if you guys support this or not cos I don't want to write more stuff if you don't

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Nicely laid out Danny. Speciality idea is good. It will give each new member alternative starting points offereing statistical alterations in the required direction chosen by the member. Good First Idea, and with a bit of debate, discussion and smoothing, I believe I would second this.

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

since there is taijutsu boost maybe there should be genjutsu and ninjutsu boosts as well... Oh and chakra boost

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Well i assumed the intelligence would improve your jutsu are you're smart enough to figure out how to improve a technique, make it expend less chakra etc.

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

Ninjamouse1 wrote:Well i assumed the intelligence would improve your jutsu are you're smart enough to figure out how to improve a technique, make it expend less chakra etc.

Yeah I was thinking that since their so smart they can learn a higher rank jutsu at a low level. for example a C rank ninja can learn an A rank jutsu if they have Intel speicalty

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

Danny wrote:
Ninjamouse1 wrote:Well i assumed the intelligence would improve your jutsu are you're smart enough to figure out how to improve a technique, make it expend less chakra etc.

Yeah I was thinking that since their so smart they can learn a higher rank jutsu at a low level. for example a C rank ninja can learn an A rank jutsu if they have Intel speicalty

I don't really want to see a low level ninja having stronger jutsu than mine. Every player should play to get his jutsus and I really think this would make the game too easy. So keep it like ninjamouse said Smile

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

perhaps every village should have his own unique specialty, plus choosing a clan.

Agree with hahavis. Maybe Intel could be used as, for example: a person that deactivates traps and stuff, like, he has the power to see trip wires and explosives and stuff. Just an opinion, not a spam Scipio Smile

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Of course certain villages and clans will have exclusive jutsu and the other part is a good idea. Still not sure if we will have traps but if we do I agree that people of high intelligence should be able to disarm them.

http://datgai.webs.com

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

well there are ninjas that are specialized in traps so we should have them too.

P.S. talking of ninja specialization I have a little suggestion:
when you become an anbu there should be type which you are... for example
part of tracking anbu team
part of fighting anbu team
part of healing anbu team
part of cleaning anbu team
I know it sounds a little Nuts but it has good sides...
more reality
more comunication
more fun
I know it has to be thought a lot because this isn't shown either in the manga or the anime but it looks like something they missed to show us.

and another idea :
Danzo's anbu organization ?

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Uhm... This is from that gay Naruto GOA game on BYOND.

I don't think we should include your so called "boosts"

Nobody should be better at anything really. If you want to be better at something, then you work for it. Not naturally start off with the ability to do something better than someone else.

Things like, using a sword often and throwing projectile weaponry will increase your skill in the said areas.

Also, I'm back from California now. (i'll be posting and contributing to the game once again)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum