Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Empty Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

~Itachi & Kisame!~

"Akatsuki breaks its members into two-man partnerships to have them explore the world, collecting new jutsu and information on jinchuuriki. Akatsuki members Kisame and Itachi were placed together. Itachi is one of the last surviving members of the Uchiha clan and Kisame is a former Seven Swordsman from Hidden Mist."
- Leaf Ninja

Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Itachin Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Kisame10

Check out the first akatsuki team that appeared on the naruto series! They will both be in the game ready to take up new akatsuki apprentice and as huge boss battles.

Itachi himself is one of the only ways to obtain Mangekyo Sharingan. And Kisame is one of the only ways to become a Mist Swordsmen!

Are you ready to enter darkness, to gain power, or fight darkness and find another path?

~Akatsuki Exclusive!~

Last edited by Oturan on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 6 times in total

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

2Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Empty Re: Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:42 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Wow nice plot development! It makes it better that there are two sides of their presence, boss battle for the people on the opposite side and ways to gain power for those with them. Unfortunately the sprites could do with some editing as they don't look very good right now but apart from that, good work!

Clapping

3Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Empty Re: Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 am

Pain

Pain
Academy Student
Academy Student

Very nice. I would have to agree with ninjamouse that the sprites may need some polishing.I would also like to know a little bit more about how the whole Akatsuki Organization members will be organized into the game and how they will operate, But I guess that will come later in future updates. Once again good work!

4Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Empty Re: Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:53 am

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Thanks guys.

I think ill be asking the actual spriters to redo these. It's just they've all been busy, so its basically just been me and radori working on oturan.

5Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Empty Re: Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I love the Kisame one, sometimes it can be tough finding a good colour for non-human colours. Great job on both though.

http://datgai.webs.com

6Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Empty Re: Akatsuki - Itachi, and Kisame Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Thanks Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum